Friday, April 11, 2008

Two Treadmill Runs

Scheduled: 50 minutes
Actual: 5.25 miles
Time: 1:01:01
Pace: 11:35 minutes/mile

Tuesday’s run at the gym on the treadmill SUCKED. It was painful… I even had to stop and walk after 3 miles, and then again after 4. There was nothing I could do to make the time go by any faster. Not America’s Next Top Model, Hannah Montana, Not Seinfeld, NOTHING.


Scheduled: 50 minutes
Actual: 5.5 miles
Time: 1:05:00
Pace: 11:45 minutes/mile

Besides the occasional stomach problem this run was not that bad. I was dreading it after my last run but I pushed through it. S showed up during the last 10 minutes and ran next to me, which forced me to pick up the pace. But it’s over and done with so I am happy. Only 2 weeks until I head to Michigan for the next half. I cannot wait until this summer when it will be nice outside and I will be living in the city and I might actually enjoy running again…

1 comment:

Lou said...

I tried to do 10 miles on the treadmill this weekend and thought I was going to die. I barely made ti 7.5 (with lots of walking). Stupid weather.

 
Designed by Lena