Monday, May 26, 2008

Recovery Run?

Scheduled: 3 miles
Actual: 7.5 miles
Time: 1:41:36
Pace: 13:31 minutes/mile

So according to my schedule I was supposed to run 3 miles... however S, Adj and I are running a 10K next weekend and S asked me to run 6 miles with her today. So I kind of had an idea of a 6 mile loop we could run, but I didn't double check it. 7.5 miles later we made it back home. There was about half a mile we walked at mile 5 and then the last mile and a half we ran one minute walked one minute. Basically my legs refused to move. If they could talk they would have said, "What the fuck Jaime... we just ran 10 miles the day before yesterday. What the hell are you doing???" So we covered 7.5 miles but it was a crappy run.

After the run S, Adj and I went shopping for the new apartment. I learned the I can't afford any furniture and that my room is going to consist of an air mattress and like 50 pairs of shoes...

1 comment:

L Sass said...

Wow, girl! I hope you take a couple real days off now to recover.

I couldn't even sit in my office chair after back-to-back runs like that.

 
Designed by Lena