Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sweat Sweet

Scheduled: 7 miles
Actual: 5.25 miles
Time: 1 hour
Pace: 11: 25 minutes/mile

Before I started my workout this morning I decided I would run for an hour and see how I felt. So I ran for an hour, felt really tired and stopped. This has been a long, fun, stressful weekend, so 5.25 miles is fine with me. The weather the past few days has been not only very hot, BUT also very humid. Today I ran at the gym and was STILL sweating my ass off. It is officially summer in Chicago and that means I really need to pick up my long runs and in 3 weeks I will be able to leave my front door and run to the lakefront. SO excited!!!!

2 comments:

L Sass said...

Last weekend was a sweltering running weekend in NYC, too! Uff. HATE summer running.

Lindy said...

you're moving?

 
Designed by Lena