Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back is Achin'

Tomorrow I will be running the the Women's 10K. I have not run since last Saturday due to my lower back hurting. I hurt it when I was moving and it hasn't really been getting any better.

This can be a positive thing though. I am in the process of finding a doctor to get a breast reduction. I have wanted one for a very long time and as long as I can get insurance to cover it I am going to move forward. There are tons of requirements needed by my insurance in order to be approved so we'll just have to wait and see how this process progresses.

I know I have said this many times lately but I have just been plain unmotivated to run. I'm not 100% sure why this is but I can't seem to get out of it. I have decided that next summer I will for sure join a running group again to train with. Last summer I needed the group support to help me with the mileage and this summer I am finding I need just the "group" support. Something else to help me get my butt out the door. I need to look forward to something. I made some really nice running buddies last summer and I miss that type of support.

Ok I am off to bed and keeping my fingers crossed that it will not be storming in the morning. I am not sure I want to run ANOTHER race in the rain.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Boooooo! Where's your race report?!?! You can't be THAT busy.

 
Designed by Lena