Thursday, December 27, 2007

Please do not...

Please do not apologize for keeping me up half the night and then in the SAME breath say you understand because you were up half the night too. Except the difference is that I have work and YOU are on vacation for TWO weeks. Hence your apology only makes me more aggravated and pissed off than I was before you made it.

Also complaining about someone sleeping all day long and staying up all night long is fine, except when the very next day the person is still sleeping at 12:15 in the afternoon. In my eyes if you are going to continue to let it keep happening then SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT.

ok vent over... for now.

2 comments:

TSTuesday said...

Oh that is sooo annoying! "I'm so sleepy. It must be because I slept TOO much" all the while you are at work on 4 hours of sleep trying to get through the day and they are at home sleeping and recovering.

No, I've never been there! :)

The Stormin Mormon said...

You must know my roommate...

And by roommate I mean, my friend who just got out of school and lives at my house rent free because I have the patience and generosity of a saint...

Or you know his long lost twin.

 
Designed by Lena