Sunday, December 30, 2007

Resolutioning...

So here are my resolutions/goals for 2008. There are a lot, so I have decided to break them down into categories.

Fitness and Health Goals:
1. Run 1000 miles. (this is very doable as long as I stick to a base of 20 miles a week)
2. Run a true 12 minute/mile half marathon.
3. Eat oatmeal (gross) for breakfast at least 4 mornings a week, and cut back my beloved cheese and carbs. I have to keep remembering that I don’t really need to “carbo load” for a regular day at the office…
4. Lose the 20 pounds I have been making resolutions about for the past four years… for real.

Financial Goals:
1. Cut back my almost daily Starbucks habit to 2 times a week. The coffee at work may be disgusting… but it will have to do.
2. Bring my lunch to work at least 2 times a week.
3. Save enough to move out.

Life Goals:
1. Find the cheese to my macaroni (yes I took that line from Juno… But I love cheese)
2. Be nicer to the people around me and find more productive outlets for my frustrations instead of those nearest to me who currently might have to deal with the wrath of Jaime.
3. Remember that I am only 23 and that I still have my whole life ahead of me so I will take every day, one day at a time, and not obsess over the things that have not happened yet.

Goodbye 2007 and may 2008 be full of excitement and new adventures.

2 comments:

The Stormin Mormon said...

I have yet to make a single resolution, though I think that I might be on the cusp of committing to one.

Lou said...

I've been carb-loading my whole life... for realz :)

Happy New Year!

 
Designed by Lena