Monday, February 25, 2008

Addicted

Hi my name is Jaime and I am addicted to registering for running events.

Phew, what a load off my shoulders to say it out loud. Recently I have spent the few precious moments I have not training looking up running events to register for. I have sent my dad many a links to races on Saturdays, since he golfs on Sundays (LAME) and then any other race I want to run I send to S. And then... JUST NOW... I read Lindy's blog which said she signed up for the Soldier Field 10 Miler (which I thought was sold out) and within less then 3 minutes I was signed up and ready to race.

I think I may need to get a second job to support my running race addiction...

4 comments:

Lou said...

I have the same problem. I haven't registered for Soldier Field, but it sounds like I better do it soon! Crap.

L Sass said...

Best addiction ever!! I am training for a May 11 10-Miler, so we can all focus on the goal together.

TSTuesday said...

Haha! You HAVE to sign up for Muddy Buddy race! I believe there is one in IL, but I am not certain. I am running it in No Cal in a few months then down here in LA in November. It is a BLAST.

Jaime said...

Lou - sign up... NOW!

Sass - you can be my virtual running buddy

Chard - I looked up that race and it looks AWESOME!!! except really expensive... Donations Welcome :)

 
Designed by Lena