Thursday, February 28, 2008

Excellent Way to Start the Day

I have been totally good about keeping my new years resolution of not going to Starbucks everyday and not ordering a latte when I do go in hopes of saving money... so basically I have not had a latte since last year.

This morning my local Starbucks had a broken coffee something or another and they could not brew coffee. Because of this, every customer could have any espresso drink they wanted for the price of that size coffee. I had my latte and DAMN it tasted amazing.

2 comments:

Lou said...

I gave up coffee for a few weeks and instead drank tea. Man, I am so back on the junk. It's just too good.

L Sass said...

The same thing happened at my Starbucks a few weeks ago and they charged me the full price! Bitches!

 
Designed by Lena