Sunday, February 24, 2008

Catch Up...

So once again the week has gotten away from me and therefore I am going to clump a lot of not-so-amazing, sub-par runs into one post so deal with it...

Monday:
Scheduled: 40 minutes
Actual: 4.15 miles
Time: 49 minutes
Pace: 11:50 minutes/mile

This run was nothing special... I don't even remember running it. I guess it is a good thing I keep a running log as well...

Wednesday:
Scheduled: 40 minutes
Actual: 4 miles
Time: 43 minutes
Pace: 10:45 minutes/mile

I am not sure what was wrong with me but this was one of the worst runs to date. Although it was smoking fast I had a TON of GI issues during it and thought I was going to keel over at one point. I could go into a lot more detail but I am almost 150% positive that you do not want to hear it.

Friday:
Scheduled: 30 minutes
Actual: 3 miles
Time: 33 minutes
Pace: 11 minutes/mile

Once again I was not feeling very good during my run and actually wasn't able to do the stair master afterwards because my tummy hurt too much to stand upright. Yikes.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena