Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Running in the Rain

Scheduled: 8 miles
Actual: 8.01 miles
Time: 1:43:13 (please note I did not stop my watch for red lights or intersections)
Pace: 12:53 minutes/mile

I served up a big can of whoop ass on this run if I must say so myself. Since it has been so warm all of the snow has melted, and since it is supposed to go back to being winter tomorrow I decided to get one last run in outside. My legs were feeling a little tired, I normally don’t run four days in a row, so I took it at a slower pace. During the run the temperature dropped and the wind picked up and it was raining, but I kept on pushing through it and finished closer to 8 miles than if I would have planned my route ahead of time. So that’s that. My long weekday run out of the way and it is only Tuesday.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena